Wg meeting 05.09.2011
- Local pdf render server
is broken (since yesterday). We switched to the public Wikimedia server for the moment.> Problem solved, we switched back to the local server one hour ago!
- Information about new extensions Special:Version.
- How to integrate more students?
- Should we include test questions for the students? ->Yes!
- Some templates have changed (e.g. exercises and info box) because of some conflicts with the category tree. They are now smaller and more clean. What do you think? -> Accepted!
- Breadcrumb extension is switched of -> Accepted!
- Upload of course data: which file formats are necessary (is zip. enough)? ->Yes!
- Course data should be updated before winter term! -> Levent / Nils / Hans
- How to organize the download page? (already done, is it ok like this?) ->Yes!
- template for QGIS version on every tutorial page? How to do this?
- Usability of header tabs? What do you think? -> Accepted!
- Update of collection (for printout) necessary? -> Levent?
- A lot of work in the section on measurement devices!!! Who will care for that? -> Florian?
- What about the collection, we like to print it!!! -> Florian?
Remote sensing lecture notes
- Where to start?
- Is a glossary a good starting point? see Forest Inventory Glossary -> Yes!
- Is there any content available? (slides?)
- Or should we start from scratch (using literture)?
- personal resources: Who knows someone who like to contribute?
- Should we implement a category on special issues? There are many topics that would not fit in our lecture notes (e.g. MRV, REDD, ...).
- Should we add a section for the Forest Day 5 Workshop?