Installation of SNAP
- Download current SNAP Version.
- Choose the correct installer for your Operating System containing Sentinel Toolboxes.
- If running on Windows 10, mark downloaded snap installer in file explorer, right click and run as Administrator.
- Follow the installation wizard and accept all default settings. No need to configure using snap with python (executable), which can be done later if needed.
- Start SNAP Desktop. Install proposed plugin updates.
- Install an additional plugin for radimetric calibration of Sentinel-2.
Menu --> Tools --> Plugins --> Available plugins.
- Check Sentinel-2 SEN2COR280 Processor. Click . Check Restart now. .
- Tools --> Manage External Tools. Double click the line Sen2Cor 280.
- Click the Bundled binaries tab. Select the right bundle for your operating system.
- Download and install sen2cor binaries. Restart SNAP Desktop.