Wg meeting 17.01.2011
Forest Inventory lecture notes
- Many articles not linked!! Please check your own articles for opportunities to link to other content!
- Some articles too long! Example:
Sampling with unequal selection probabilities should be separated in single stand alone articles that are linked!Done!
- Conventions for formulas and general design:
The style of articles regarding spacing, the placement of figures etc. is very heterogeneous!Done!
- Use of templates: Please refer to the "good practice examples" and try to use templates like there!
Planning: Who will enter which content?Done!
- Titels of articles:
They are appearing at the moment in alphabetical order, if the Wiki should replace the script in the long run this might not work out.solved with collection
Special links to articles which are from the same chapter in the script?
- Report on general progress: Adaption of the tutorial to the Wiki structure
- Splitting of articles if necessary
Improvement of category structure (mostly by Hans and Nils)Done!
- Linking of pages
Creation of the Recommended article sequenceDone!
Adding of “Related articles” sectionDone!
- To-do list and ideas on Levent's talk page
- Bugs and problems in the tutorial (See discussion pages)
- Should propably be discussed in an extra QGIS-WG meeting!
- Important: Change to QGIS version 1.6 (Copiapo) (1.5 not available anymore)
- PDF Render server at the gwdg?