Unsupervised classification (Tutorial)
Unsupervised K-Means classification
- In the search engine of the Processing Toolbox, type kmeans and double click KMeansClassification of OTB.
- Specify a multispectral image as Input Image.
- Specify directory and name for the Output image. Select the output data type from the pull-down list.
- Set the 20 to
- Check the 10000 to
- Output pixel type: uint8
- Click on .
- Load the resulting image into QGIS. It is single band file with 20 grey levels labeled from 0 to 19.
- Layer Properties --> Symbology --> Render type. Switch to and select a Color ramp (e.g. Spectral). Select the Mode and set the number of classes to 20